to Program's List of Lesson Plans
Basic Lesson Outline
- Do ant observation activity.
- Complete a closely guided experiment.
- Complete a second closely guided experiment which
allows for more freedom on students' part to make hypotheses and design
- Complete a third experiment, whereby students make
their own problem statements, hypotheses, experimental plans, etc.
and carry out the experiment.
- Students present their findings to class via poster
and oral presentations.
All contents copyright © 2002. All rights reserved.