for Arizona Teachers
Biology Lesson Plans
Common Questions Concerning a Thesis
How many copies of my thesis do I need to make?
You will need at least 5 copies of your thesis (2 for
the Graduate College, 1 for your thesis supervisor, 1 for Ellie Warder
to keep in the General Biology Program office, and 1 for you).
What do I submit to Graduate Degree Certification?
- Two copies of your thesis signed by your thesis supervisor
and you, unbound in a box with the microfilm form (mailed to you by
Graduate Degree Certification), Special Abstract and extra title page
for microfilm processing.
- A fee, if you wish University Microfilms, Inc. to copyright
- The Human/Animal subjects letter, if your thesis is
subject to review by the Human/Animal Subjects Committee. Check with
your thesis advisor.
When should I submit the final version of my thesis to
Graduate Degree Certification?
- No later than 1 week prior to graduation. Contact Ellie
Warder for specific dates.
What does Graduate Degree Certification do with my thesis?
- Checks final copies for library readiness.
- Checks final grades for thesis units (910).
- Checks to see if incompletes have been satisfied.
- Holds final copies until grades for the current semester
are posted by the Registrar.
- Sends copies of your thesis to the University of Arizona
library when all requirements are met.
- Once in the library, your thesis is readily available
All contents copyright © 2002.
All rights reserved.